Everyone knows English Premier League football is flooded with plenty of cash at present.
Since 1992, when the Barclays Premier League was started, wages have been frequently increased year-on-year, with an average weekly pay packet of a top-flight footballer in English football is mouth-watering £44k a week, according to the Daily Mail.
Here are the list of top 10 highest earners in the Premier League.
10. Chelsea defender John Terry – (£160,000 per week)
9. Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne – (£170,000 per week)
8. Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas – (£170,000 per week)
7. Manchester City midfielder Raheem Sterling – (£180,000 per week)
6. Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil – (£190,000 per week)
5. Manchester City midfielder David Silva – (£200,000 per week)
4. Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard – (£220,000 per week)
3. Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero – (£240,000 per week)
2. Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure – (£240,000 per week)
1. Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney – (£260,000 per week)